Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and she’s wondering what’s in the box. Is there a jock in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet suit that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% display through. When a fellow gives this kind of gift to a dominatrix-bitch, this guy is actually giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s nice with it cuz this babe knows she’s gonna receive some knob. Yeah, in a short time, there is gonna be a 10-Pounder in Sindy‘s tight little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mommy of four. That babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more precious.

“I adore plan to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating these astronomical strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a fresh outfit that flaunts my tan, then go to a undress club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does this babe mean fuck?

“Maybe. Could be. U never know.”

No, you not at any time do know, but u can guess. For example, Sindy said us, “I like to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or constricted jeans. I adore summer dresses with heels coz they display my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy disclosed. “My new ally and I just started banging. We were very slutty and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That’s what they were doing. Yeah.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!